Monday, February 18, 2008

Virtual Minimoog


Based on the most popular analog monosynth of all time! This amazing softsynth sounds very close to the original Minimoog. Like the original, it's a monosynth (no polyphony), but there are many additional features not present in the original Mini, including: dedicated Release knobs for the two Contour Generators (envelopes), Tuning of Osc 1, Fine Tuning sliders for Osc2 and Osc3, Aftertouch control, adjustable filter Velocity curve, 3 independent Overdrive sliders (one per oscillator), Global Overdrive with hi and lowpass cutoff, Oscillator Sync, Chorus, an independent LFO that includes oscillator drift and stereo panning, and a fully programmable Digital Delay.
Download

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buying memory is such a big hassle... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are legit, go out to a bunch of electronics shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then fervently pray that the price doesn't fall in the next 2 weeks or so.

I've been screwed over by crazy price changes in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD for my DS flashcard at what apparently was a bargain price, only to later see that it fell by five bucks in a week.

(Submitted from PostN3T for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I'm curious as to when we will eventually hit the rate of 1 cent to 1 Gigabyte.

I'm quietly waiting for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB harddisk . But for now I guess I will be happy with having a 16 gigabyte Micro SD in my R4i.

(Posted by R4Post for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

alprazolam medication xanax .25 to get high - buy alprazolam malaysia